Motor Home Goes Up in Flames at CA Self-Storage Facility
Copyright 2014 by Virgo Publishing.
By:
Posted on: 05/05/2011



 

Firefighters contained a motor-home fire Tuesday at a self-storage facility in Ceres, Calif. The fire was dangerously close to spreading to nearby propane tanks.

The fire, which began around noon at Silo Mini Storage at 1940 Kindser Road, sent up plumes of black smoke. The flames also spread to a nearby car. Both the car and motor home were destroyed.

According to investigators, two men were working on the motor home when it caught fire. One of the men was taken to the hospital for second- and third-degree burns. The fire is still under investigation.