Mechanical Failure Causes Fire at Deerfield Township Self-Storage Facility
Copyright 2014 by Virgo Publishing.
By:
Posted on: 06/30/2010



 

A mechanical failure at Paramount Storage in Deerfield Township, Ohio, caused a fire today that destroyed at least four self-storage units. The blaze broke out at the 3835 Park Drive facility just after 5 a.m. and was caused by some type of mechanical failure in a pole barn on site, according to authorities. Crews from Deerfield and Hamilton Townships as well as Loveland and Mason battled the fire for approximately three hours. No injuries were reported, and damage estimates have not yet been released.

Source: Middletown Journal, Mechanical failure cause of self-storage fire

Related Articles:

Recovering From Facility Fire: How to keep from getting burned

An Operator's Guide for Dealing With Self-Storage Fire: Prevent, Plan, Protect

Self-Storage Talk: Facility Fire in San Jose

Fire Erupts at Adobe Self Storage in Indio, Calif.