MiniCo Publishing announced the winners of its 2009 Self-Storage Facility of the Year Awards. Winners were named in six unique categories. They are:
- Overall: Store Self Storage and Wine Storage, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., owned by E&J Properties LLC
- New Facility: C3 Modern Storage, Chandler, Ariz., owned by Devan Wastchak and C3 Modern Storage LLC
- Construction: City Storage, Atlanta, owned by Glen Nicotra and City Storage LLC
- Conversion: I-5 Self Storage, Tustin, Calif., owned by Randy Scott Wong
- Specialty Storage: Interstate Storage, Livermore, Calif., owned by Interstate Storage Livermore LLC
- International: Love Box Self Storage, Shanghai, China, owned by Carson Block
Full-length articles profiling the winning facilities are featured in the December 2009 issue of MiniStorage Messenger, a trade magazine for the self-storage industry.
MiniCo Publishing is a division of Phoenix-based MiniCo Inc., which provides specialty insurance programs, publications, and other products and services for the self-storage industry.
Chandler, Ariz., Gets Super-Modern Self-Storage
Self-Storage Facilities of the Year for 2008 Announced by MiniCo ...