|Copyright 2014 by Virgo Publishing.|
|Posted on: 11/26/2008|
Recordant Inc. recently debuted its Recordant Solution, new technology for capturing and analyzing interactions between associates and customers. Recordings may be used as training tools for self-storage managers and owners seeking to optimize sales and customer service skills to the fullest. In addition, the Recordant Solution can provide mystery-shopping activities, capturing real life interaction as opposed to infrequent scripted shops.
The Recordant Solution is engineered to provide a range of services:
• Comprehensive coverage of face-to-face and telephone associate/customer interactions.
• The ability to quickly download and access captured interactions through a secure, web-based portal.
• Near real-time feedback on training effectiveness and retention.
• Complete customized assessments while listening to interactions.
• The option to identify key areas of the interaction through notes and bookmarks.
• Export and e-mail clips of interactions to share best practices and recognize achievements.
• Automatic record and upload capabilities, without the need for manual action.