O’Neil Software Inc. has released Version 4.0 of its RS-SQL records-management software. New features that have been added include:
- A 40-character description field for describing container contents has been added for easy viewing.
- The length of the route field has been increased to create more precise base routes.
- The software now includes the ability for users to export the work-order grid, allowing them to import the information to route-planning packages or use it for other analysis.
- Access to the Route Manifest Report has been moved to the work-order grid, where it is needed most and simplifies its use.
- Users can view additional info under ‘Contained-In Container’ status, including the item status and the day and time a folder went into the container.
- The software now includes a new Reporting Services report to show the account and base transactions that affect each customer.
O’Neil serves more than 850 records centers worldwide, ranging from startups to multi-nationals. Its software manages and tracks multiple types of data, including storage boxes, file folders, documents and tapes.
O’Neil Software Announces 2010 Strategic Partner Conference
New Website: By O'Neil Software Inc.
RS-SQL, Version 3.07: By O'Neil Software
O’Neil Software Adds Costa Rica to Customer Territories