Light Fixture Causes Fire at Paramount Self Storage
Copyright 2014 by Virgo Publishing.
By:
Posted on: 08/13/2009



 

On Friday, firefighters from Stanhope and Netcong, N.J., extinguished an electrical fire at Paramount Self Storage. No damage was reported to any of the interior units. Police responded to a fire alarm at the site shortly before 8 p.m. and found the fire had begun in a ceiling light fixture.
 
Source: Daily Record, Stanhope fire traced to light

Related Articles:

Fire Breaks Out at Pittsford Mini Self-Storage

Fire Prevention and Safety

Recovering From Facility Fire : How to keep from getting burned