- Four Self-Storage Facilities in Chicago Sold to N.Y. Company for $11M
- Self-Storage Facility Opens in Mixed-Use Development in Thailand
Self-Storage Units Damaged by Fire at Arizona U-Store-It
September 8, 2010 Posted in News
- Florida Self-Storage Operator Fights Fire Department Fees
- Construction of Self-Storage Facility Approved in Glendale, Ariz.
- Body Found in Pasadena, Calif., Self-Storage Unit, Suspect in Police Custody
- Self-Storage Facility Operators Discuss $1 Deals: Good or Bad?
- Gimili Self Storage Opens in Canada
- Nantucket Self-Storage Owner Struggles With $20M Loan
- Wildeck's Patented AutoSenz Safety System Now Standard on VRC Lifts